Join in Kindergarten:
Lion Cub Pilot Program
What are Lions?:
- Lions are kindergarten boys learning about Cub Scouting.
- Lions join with a parent or caring adult partner.
- Lions form dens of six to eight Lion pairs.
- Lions will have one den meeting and one outing per month.
- Lion dens are part of the Cub Scout Pack.
- Lions may wear a special T-shirt or neckerchief for their activities.
- Lions have their own Lion Adventure Book to track their adventures.
The Lion program encourages boys to learn and explore through hands-on, high-energy activities. Adult partners take turns leading a meeting which takes 45 minutes to an hour.
How do I join?:
1. Attend our registration night on September 14th at your local elementary school
2. Sign up now at BeAScout.org
Click here to download a powerpoint with additional information on the Lion Cub Pilot Program.