- Council and District Administrative – recruit, train, and support Commissioners
- Unit Commissioners – serve Scouting units as their primary role.
- Roundtable Commissioners – provide monthly supplemental training for unit leaders
- Develop friendly relationship with peers and units
- Provide resource service to units
- Encourage unit growth, retention, advancement, and on-time rechartering
- Mentor recognition through unit Journey to Excellence and adult recognitions
- Foster Chartered Institution involvement and recognition with charter presentation
- Reward of seeing service as an aid in development of youth, adults, and units
How to Become
- Contact any Commissioner, Professional, or Council office for a person to contact.
- Commit to training and primary role as a Commissioner